Friday, December 9, 2011

Water Play on Highchair Tray

My little guy is obsessed with our dog's water bowl.  Since he was mobile, I've had to keep the water bowl in the bathroom with the door shut.  Every now and then, he manages to get to the bowl and the first thing he does is grab it, slosh it back and forth and tip it over, spilling water all over the bathroom rug...AGGHH!  So I thought why not give him a chance to splash his heart out somewhere other than the bath tub.  I stripped him down to his diaper, put him in the high chair and poured a little water directly onto the tray and added a few little plastic toys.  He loved it!  I have to add that his diaper did get totally soaked which made him a little cranky and ended all the fun, but I'll definitely try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment